[kids-lib] Library Shoutout for Friday, January 14th

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jan 14 13:47:15 PST 2022

Hi everybody,

Usually on Fridays I send a shoutout to the kids-lib and oyan listservs highlighting public libraries doing great work with kids, teens, and families, but today I wanted to highlight this great idea happening at Western Oregon University's Hamersly Library: Peer advocates.<https://www.facebook.com/woulibrary/posts/10161543974169148> What a great way to build positive relationships with students, staff, and others across campus, especially in a time when we can all really use positive human connections.

2022 may not be bringing us all the positive new start we were hoping for, but we are appreciative of all your continued work over here, and we know your communities appreciate it too! Have a great weekend.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]