[kids-lib] In Person Youth Programming

Natasha Chitow library at cottagegrove.org
Tue Mar 8 13:26:05 PST 2022

We restarted in-person programs for youth in February, and folks are
gradually coming back regularly. We're still offering take and make
activities, but we're getting more groups of youth visiting after school
and on Saturdays.
With the mask mandate dropping at the end of the week, the city is making
masks optional for city buildings. I'm hoping I'll see an increase in
visits afterward, as the number of cases in our zip code has dropped below
30 for the past two weeks.

-Natasha Chitow

--
*To request items for curbside pickup or homebound delivery, please email
holds at cottagegrove.org <holds at cottagegrove.org>.*

Natasha Chitow / Head Librarian
she / her
Cottage Grove Public Library