[kids-lib] Advance Reminder - Unpacking - Thursday, 5/5 at 7:30pm PST

MCMAHAN Caitlin A CMcMahan at eugene-or.gov
Mon May 2 14:26:58 PDT 2022

Please forgive the cross-posting!

This is an early reminder that this month's Unpacking discussion will be chatting via Zoom this Thursday, May 5th, at 7:30 p.m. Pacific time. If you are interested in participating, but have not yet registered, please register for the discussion via our website (listed in the signature line) so we can get you the Zoom meeting invitation. If you registered for our April discussion, you will be automatically receiving the Zoom information and do not need to re-register.

We will send out the Zoom link on Wednesday or, at the latest, Thursday morning. If you have not received the link by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, please reach out.

Our discussion topic for this month is "calling in" versus "calling out". Come with questions, examples, strategies, or simply prepared to listen and learn.

Please let us know what questions you have at this time. See you soon!

The Unpacking Team
unpackingdiscussion.weebly.com<http://unpackingdiscussion.weebly.com/>
unpackingdiscussion at gmail.com<mailto:unpackingdiscussion at gmail.com>
Caitlin McMahan (she/her) Eugene Public Library
Taylor Worley (she/her) Springfield Public Library
Brittany Young (she/her) Lane County Law Library