[kids-lib] OBOB library team

isabelle at harneycountylibrary.org isabelle at harneycountylibrary.org
Tue Apr 4 12:37:50 PDT 2023

Hi there,

I had two OBOB teams (elementary and middle school) this year (my first
time) and it was awesome. We met weekly for ½ hour starting in November,
we held an art and crafts silent auction Nov/Dec to raise funds to cover
for travel costs for attending the regional tournaments. I would say the
experience was 100% positive and all my team members are already busy
recruiting friends for next year's OBOB!

- Isabelle