[kids-lib] Join Us For Our Next CSD Board Meeting

Sophia Beltran sophia.beltran at tigard-or.gov
Tue Dec 12 17:17:22 PST 2023

Join us for our virtual CSD Board Meeting this Friday, December 15, from 8:30am to 10:00am. We will discuss events from the past year and strategize about upcoming events for 2024. We would love to have you there! To join, email your name to csd at olaweb.org<mailto:csd at olaweb.org> for the Zoom link.
[cid:image002.png at 01DA2D1E.C1DD1010][cid:image003.png at 01DA2D1E.C1DD1010]

Sophia Beltrán
CSD Communications Lead

csdwebeditor at olaweb.org<mailto:csdwebeditor at olaweb.org>
Website: http://www.csdola.org/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/csdola/
Instagram:
 https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/
----
Sophia Beltrán
Bilingual Youth Librarian
Tigard Public Library
(503) 718-2655
sophia.beltran at tigard-or.gov<mailto:sophia.beltran at tigard-or.gov>
she | ella

Work Schedule
Tuesdays-Saturdays

[cid:image001.png at 01DA2D1D.DFDBDAC0]

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."