[kids-lib] Spanish books

Julie Tibbetts jtibbetts at ci.lebanon.or.us
Wed Jun 21 13:56:17 PDT 2023

Hi,

Our Library is planning on purchasing Spanish books with a grant to begin a Spanish collection in our library. At the moment our Spanish selection is very small in the middle grade and young adult collections. I am a bit overwhelmed where to start, so I am reaching out to inquire if there is a good place to find Spanish books for purchase and whether I purchase Spanish classics or popular translated English titles. I will be so happy with any suggestions you might pass along.

Thank you!

Julie Tibbetts (she/her)

Library Assistant II I Children Services I Programming

Lebanon Public Library

541-258-4926

55 Academy Street, Lebanon, OR 97355

jtibbetts at ci.lebanon.or.us<mailto:jtibbetts at ci.lebanon.or.us>

[cid:473ddf74-c2bc-4750-bcab-83c32a1e8fe8]