[kids-lib] OBOB library team

Julie Tibbetts jtibbetts at ci.lebanon.or.us
Wed Mar 29 16:24:55 PDT 2023

Hi,
I have been approached by my Teen Advisory Group to have a library OBOB team. We have never hosted a team and I have never coached a team. Before we commit, we would like to get some feedback from anyone who might have experience with sponsoring a library team, coaching a team and what sort of commitment both time and money it requires. Any information you might be able to give will be most helpful.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Tibbetts (she/her)

Library Assistant II I Children Services I Programming

Lebanon Public Library

541-258-4926

55 Academy Street, Lebanon, OR 97355

jtibbetts at ci.lebanon.or.us<mailto:jtibbetts at ci.lebanon.or.us>

[cid:a5d83cc9-5e7c-4682-8f88-0e1cd3d41ff7]