[kids-lib] Ready to Read Funds

Barratt Miller bmiller at orcity.org
Thu Oct 26 16:14:14 PDT 2023

Hi Greta,

Oregon City didn't spend all of our Ready to Read funds on Summer Reading as expected. We do have an identified need to provide additional early literacy activities in our Children's Room, however, including wall-mounted sensory activity boards and updated seating for our parent/child reading nook. Would we be able to use Ready to Read funds to purchase these and, if so, what would I need to do to update our application?

Thanks,
Barratt

[cid:image001.png at 01DA0827.23DD3FA0]
Barratt Miller, MSLIS
Youth Services Librarian
Pronouns: she/her/hers
bmiller at orcity.org<mailto:gwilliams at orcity.org>
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1023
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORCityLibrary>, Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/OregonCityPL/>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/oregoncitylibrary/>!
Subscribe to our email newsletter<http://www.orcity.org/library/oregon-city-library-newsletter>!

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public