[kids-lib] Museum Education Coordinator Position Opening

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Mon Sep 11 15:11:05 PDT 2023

Hi folks,

Many of you have used the University of Oregon's traveling exhibits<https://natural-history.uoregon.edu/museum-adventures-traveling-exhibits>, Oregon's Dino-story and the upcoming Native Innovation one (you can start requesting in one month!) and know or have worked with Mia Jackson at the museum. I wanted to share this open position, as it will work directly with Mia. I thought some of you may be interested in this work.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Title: State Library of Oregon]