[kids-lib] Hawaiian Author Visit for AAPI Month

MAURER Jennifer L * SLO jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Feb 14 10:41:28 PST 2024

Please pardon the cross-posting. Hi, folks. I’m sharing this information at the request of the author, Malia Maunakea. I’m breaking my rule about not sharing vendor information because recently I was asked about author visits and because of the potential OBOB connection. Please direct any questions to Ms. Maunakea; her email address is included in the message below. – Cheers, Jen  (Jen Maurer, School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon, jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov>)