[kids-lib] Today's CSD Spring Workshop

CSD Past Chair csdpastchair at olaweb.org
Fri Mar 22 17:00:49 PDT 2024

Hello Everyone,🌸

We had a great time at the Children Services Division's Spring Workshop!
Thank you so much to Melissa and her team for joining us today.

We will have the recording of today's workshop for you soon!

In the meantime, we've attached a PDF file of the slide show for you in
this email 🙂

and...

Here is the link to the UDL Storytime sample template and blank template
that we'd love for you to try out.  Once you've completed one or two of
these, please email them to me at emilyw at wccls.org so that I can share them
with other workshop attendees throughout the state.

Trying out this template is a great way for us to plan, reflect, and share
how we do what we do in our Storytime sessions.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JukzThS_CWlrg-qNCuJy56Lbu7oJn-vJ/edit

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JukzThS_CWlrg-qNCuJy56Lbu7oJn-vJ/edit>
UDL planner example.docx
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JukzThS_CWlrg-qNCuJy56Lbu7oJn-vJ/edit>
docs.google.com

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMSgg8dgyYjsbsbsROBVpNDbc6mHAFG7/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMSgg8dgyYjsbsbsROBVpNDbc6mHAFG7/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs>
Blank UDL Storytime Planner.docx
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PMSgg8dgyYjsbsbsROBVpNDbc6mHAFG7/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs>
docs.google.com

*If you would like to talk more about what we learned at the workshop **or
would like to touch base about some of the Early Literacy strategies or
topics that were discussed,  *
*join Greta and Emily for a Drop-in Discussion, on Friday, April 19th from
1:00- 2:00 pm. *

Topic: CSD Followup Early Literacy Conversation

Time: Apr 19, 2024 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

*https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81739536340
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81739536340>*

Meeting ID: 817 3953 6340