[Libs-Or] OLA Announces Annual Awards
dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Apr 28 12:57:31 PDT 2003
<pnla-l at mail1.krl.org>
Message-ID: <BAD2C7AB.2993%dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us>
Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
The following awards were presented at the OLA Annual Conference in
Corvallis on April 24, 2003:
* Honorary Life Membership for notable contribution to library service in
Senator Cliff Trow, Corvallis.
* 2003 Librarian ofthe Year for demonstrating excellence in library service
Janet Webster, Head of the Marilyn Potts Guin Library, Hatfield Marine
Science Center, Oregon State University, Newport
* 2003 Library Employee of the Year for demonstrating excellence in library
service in Oregon:=20
Linda Weight, Siuslaw Public Library, Florence and
Heidi Florenzen, Hermiston Public Library.
* 2003 Library Supporter of the Yearfor commitment to supporting and
promoting Oregon libraries:
The Olmstead Family (Tim, Sandi, Adrian, Gwyneth, and Kathleen), Newberg.
* 2003 Public Library Division Ol=E9Award for exceptional effort and
Aletha Bonebrake, Director of the Baker County Public Library.
Submitted by the OLA Honors, Awards, and Scholarships Committee
Youth Services Consultant
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-2112 ext. 239
marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
More information about the Libs-Or