[Libs-Or] New books to Interlibrary Loan from the Oregon State
dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Feb 24 17:36:00 PST 2004
Message-ID: <BC613C00.65AE%dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us>
Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
The following titles are available to interlibrary loan from the State
If you would like to request these or other materials from the Oregon State
Library please use your library's established interlibrary loan process or
fax your request to the State Library document delivery department at
503-588-7119 with complete request information.
1. Fundamentals of Collection Development and Management by Peggy Johnson.
ALA, 2004. (025.21)
2. Library Web Sites: Creating Online Collections and Services by A. Paula
Wilson. ALA, 2004. (025.04)
3. Understanding Information Systems: What They Do and Why We Need Them by
Lee Ratzan. ALA, 2004. (020 Ratza)
4. Web Site Design With the Patron In Mind: A Step-By-Step Guide for
Libraries by Susanna Davidsen and Everyl Yankee. ALA, 2004. (025.04 David)
5. A Critical Handbook of Children's Literature by Rebecca Lukens, 7th
edition. Allyn and Bacon, 2003. (809.89282 Luken)
6. Protecting Your Library's Digital Sources: The Essential Guide to
Planning and Preservation by Miriam B. Kahn. ALA, 2004. (025.82 KahnP)
7. The Complete Adventures of Curious George by Margret and H.A. Rey.
Houghton Mifflin Company,1994. (Lib. Dev. 813.54 Rey)
Youth Services Consultant
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-2112 ext. 239
marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
More information about the Libs-Or