[Libs-Or] Book Offering
belousek_sara_l at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Oct 8 10:24:32 PDT 2004
The Oregon State Library has the following federal documents available
to give away.
* Beyond Rhetoric: A New American Agenda for Children & Families -
Final Report of the National Commission on Children, 1992
* The Flat Top Uranium Mine, Grants, New Mexico - John W. Gabelman,
Division of Raw Materials, October 1970
* Appalachian Ways: A Guide to the Historic Mountain Heart of the
East - The Appalachian Regional Commission, 1976
* 1791-1991: The Bill of Rights and Beyond - Commission on the
Bicentennial of the United States Constitution
* The Supreme Court of the United States: Its Beginnings & Its
Justices 1790-1991 - Commission on the Bicentennial of the United
States Constitution, 1992
* The Bicentennial of the United States of America, volumes 1-5 -
American Revolution Bicentennial Administration, 1977
If you are interested in any of these documents, please let me know by
Monday, October 25, 2004.
If you are not part of the Orbis courier, postage may be requested if
more than $5.00.
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503.378.4277 x 229
sara.l.belousek at state.or.us
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or