[Libs-Or] Book exchange
Kristin K. Poage
poage at up.edu
Thu Sep 9 10:09:28 PDT 2004
The following items are available to any regional library. Please let
me know which title you are interested in and whether or not you're on
the statewide courier. Due to the volume of responses, I will only
reply if I'm able to send you something. Thanks in advance for your
1. Lippincott's Nursing Drug Guide 2004
2. Encyclopedia of Business Information Sources 18th ed. 2003
3. Educators Guide to Free Social Studies Materials 2003-2004
4. The World Factbook 2003, Central Intelligence Agency
5. Why Sex Matters: A Darwinian Look at Human Behavior by Bobbi S. Low
6. War in the Hebrew Bible: a study in the ethics of violence, Susan
7. Female Choices: sexual behavior of female primates, Meredith F.
8. The Modeling of Nature: philosophy of science and philosophy of
nature in synthesis, William A. Wallace, 1996.
9. Educator's Guide to Free Films, Filmstrips and Slides, 2003-2004.
10. CRC Handbook of chemistry and Physics, 84th ed. 2003-2004.
University of Portland
More information about the Libs-Or