[Libs-Or] Book Exchange
poage at up.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:25:42 PST 2005
The following items are available to any regional library. Please let me know which title you are interested in, what library you are affiliated with (include branch where applicable) and whether or not you're on the statewide courier. Due to the volume of responses, I will only reply if I'm able to send you something. Thanks in advance for your interest.
1. Morningstar Funds 500 Annual Sourcebook 2004.
2. Generation X: the young adult market. Susan Mitchell 1999.
3. Health Assessment for Nursing Practice. June Thompson & Susan Wilson 1996.
4. Saunders Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-RN. Linda Anne Silvestri 1999.
5. Directory of Research Grants. Oryx Press 2004.
6. 2004 NCAA Baseball Rules.
7. 2004 Men's & Women's Track & Field and Cross Country Rules.
8. The Oxford Dictionary of Music. Michael Kennedy 1985.
9. Comprehensive Neonatal Nursing: a physiologic perspective. Carole Kenner 1993.
10. The Gospel According to Luke X-XXIV: a new translation with introduction and commentary by Joseph Fitzmyer. The Anchor Bible 1985.
11. Schools for the 21st Century: leadership imperatives for educational reform. Phillip C. Schlechty 1990.
12. Promoting Change in Schools: ground level practices that work. Jon W. Wiles 1993.
13. Reaching Higher: the power of expectations in schooling. Rhona D. Weinstein, 2002.
14. Read! Write! Publish! Making books in the classroom. Barbara Fairfax and Adela Garcia, 1992.
15. Integrating Curricula with Multiple Intelligences: teams, themes & threads. Robin Fogarty & Judy Stoehr, 1995.
16. Nursing Care of Infants and Children. Whaley & Wong, 1999.
17. Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook. Broadcasting & Cable Publications 2003-2004.
18. Utopia Lost: the united nations and world order. Rosemary Righter, 1995.
19. The One and the Many: america's struggle for the common good. Martin E. Marty, 1997.
20. Feeding the Crisis: U.S. food aid and farm policy in central america. Rachel Garst & Tom Barry, 1990.
University of Portland
Library Technical Assistant
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or