[Libs-Or] CHANGED: Portland Community College job opportunity
bowen at pcc.edu
Fri Jul 21 12:35:06 PDT 2006
Since I posted my original message on the libs-or listserv, our
circumstances have changed. The Manager of Library Technology, who does our
original cataloging, has notified me that she must extend her medical leave
to the end of the year. Therefore, I am now recruiting for a temporary,
full-time manager of our Tech Services Department. The position is
available now and will run through December 31, 2006. Responsibilities will
include supervision of Digital Services Coordinator, Library Technology
Specialist, Library Acquisitions Specialist, and two Library Technicians
responsible for copy cataloging, processing and serials control.
Job requirements are:
2. Recent library supervisory experience.
3. Recent original cataloging experience.
4. Prefer experience with Innovative Interfaces' Millennium system
5. Prefer 2 or more years experience in supervision of Tech Services
6. Prefer knowledge of OCLC/MARC cataloging, Dewey Classification and
LC subject headings.
7. Excellent written and spoken English language.
Please send your resume and a brief letter of application to me at
bowen at pcc.edu or at the address shown below. This position is not currently
listed on the PCC jobs site, and no other advertising has gone out.
Berniece M. Owen, Interim Director
Portland Community College Libraries
SY LIB 202
PO Box 19000
Portland, Oregon 97280-0990
Email: bowen at pcc.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or