[Libs-Or] OLA Conference Info-next week!
lynnem at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri Apr 13 11:19:16 PDT 2007
It's hard to believe, but next week is the OLA conference! We hope
you've made all your plans and are looking forward to the wonderful
programs, exciting events, and fun with fellow library colleagues. We
know you will enjoy the many learning and sharing opportunities that are
available. Here are some key final points:
1. Parking--information is available on the OLA conference website
and a parking map will be available at the registration desk.
2. Conference Bags--there is no conference bag this year, so please
bring one if you need it.
3. Shoes--wear comfortable shoes
4. Exhibitors--visit the exhibits booths and thank them for
supporting the OLA conference.
5. Sponsors--give special thanks to all of our sponsors (a list is
in the printed program). These sponsors make a difference in the quality
of programs and events we are able to offer.
6. New Friends--connect with a new colleague. Make an effort to
meet someone new and to share a resource and/or to share contact
information for future use.
7. Great city--explore Corvallis-it's a fun city!
8. Evaluation--complete the conference evaluation. It helps in
planning future OLA conferences.
9. Conference Committee Members-be sure to thank them-if you've
worked on this committee, you know how much work is involved!
10. Have fun! Enjoy yourself, connect with others, and soak in the
See you soon! For conference details visit:
Lynne Mildenstein, OLA Conference Chair
lynnem at dpls.us
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or