[Libs-Or] Fwd: [ALAWON] Immediate Action Needed to Protect Library Funding

Diedre Conkling diedrec at charter.net
Thu Jun 21 10:00:47 PDT 2007

Well I am at the airport on the way to Washington D.C.  I hope to participate a bit in the planned Legislative Day.  It is going to be a full and fascinating conference.  And I am a bit nervous about introducing Eleanor Smeal, Ms. Magazine, at a program Sunday evening.

Keep up the good work of contacting our Senators and Representatives.  They need to hear multiple times from each of us.