[Libs-Or] Join us at the OLA/WLA Joint Conference - progam information!
Anne-Marie.Deitering at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 12 13:52:22 PST 2008
Registration is open now for the 2008 OLA/WLA Joint Conference. Plan to
spend some time connecting with your colleagues from around the region
-- April 16-18, in Vancouver, Washington.
With topics ranging from assessment and access to ubiquitious computing
and rural libraries, the Joint Conference program has something for
everyone. Here are just a few of the exciting sessions we have planned:
* Junk Food, Pirates and UFOs-Non-fiction Books They Will Want to
* Booktalking: From So-So to Sensational!
* How to Sell Your Ideas
* Ubicomp and Libraries: Current examples and evolving
* Passing a Successful Bond or Levy Election
* Open secrets regarding virtual reference in Washington and
* Experts? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Experts! Authority,
Legitimacy and Liability in a Wiki World
Read about these programs and many, many more in the online program
Register soon - the early registration rate is available until March 1,
Check out the conference website for more information about exhibits,
hotels, registration and more.
Undergraduate Services Librarian
121 The Valley Library
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331
anne-marie.deitering at oregonstate.edu
Y!M: amlibrarian AIM: amlibrarian
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or