[Libs-Or] how do I unsubscribe?

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:15:47 PST 2008

Anyone can manage the libs-or list by going to
http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/libs-or .  This link
appears at the end of every libs-or message.  This is where one goes to
subscribe and unsubscribe to the list.

You will notice on this page that there is the link to the archive.  You
could use the archive without being subscribed to the list.  The archive is
at:  http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/pipermail/libs-or/

You can find the Oregon Jobline on the Oregon State Library site at
http://www.osl.state.or.us/staff/Library/Jobline.htm

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Melinda Lee Messore <memessore at yahoo.com>wrote:

>   Really, what I would like to do is get only the job announcements....
> but if that is impossible, then I would like maybe be able to access the
> library list serv without having the individual emails come to my mailbox?
>  I've been a faithful list serv friend for years now, but I'm ready to have
> an emptier email box!  If there is no way to access the lists without
> getting the direct emails, I think I am ready to unsubscribe!

Diedre Conkling
diedre08 at gmail.com