[Libs-Or] Fwd: Summer Reading: Upstart Catalog available online

KRIST OBRIST KOBRIST at ci.monmouth.or.us
Mon Oct 20 09:16:16 PDT 2008

~ Please excuse cross posting ~

Good Morning -

Here's your chance to get a sneak peak at next summer's t-shirts, incentives and art work - click on the link in the message below. Enjoy!

[Note: the site does not allow ordering yet (as detailed in the message below).]

Krist Obrist, 2009 Summer Reading Club Chair
Children's / Youth Services Librarian
Monmouth Public Library
kobrist at ci.monmouth.or.us
503.751.0182

The website is active this morning at http://cslp.highsmith.com/. The URL provided in the order form will work, too.

This is a "band-aid" site that will be active for the next two weeks. It allows the browser to see the product, but not order. On the 27th, the full site will be active and able to accept orders. In the past we have not received many orders via the web prior to Nov 1, so I hope this will not be too big an inconvenience.

Matt Mulder
Director, Highsmith Publications
Highsmith Inc