[Libs-Or] [Fwd: [alacro-l] Survey about Libraries and Civic Engagement]

Suzanne Sager bvss at pdx.edu
Fri Sep 26 08:20:58 PDT 2008

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[alacro-l] Survey about Libraries and Civic Engagement
Date: 	Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:12:36 -0400
From: 	Don Wood <dwood at ala.org>
To: 	<alacro-l at ala.org>

*From:* Nancy Kranich [mailto:nancy.kranich at nyu.edu]
*Sent:* Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:19 PM
*To:* Civic Engagment MIG
*Subject:* Survey about Libraries and Civic Engagement

Please redistribute widely

Sorry for any duplicate postings

*Survey about Libraries and Civic Engagement*

*/Tell us what your library is doing or would like to do/*

Members of ALA's Civic Engagement Membership Initiative Group (MIG) need
your help identifying civic engagement activities at your library.  We
want to showcase your activities at various conferences and in
publications, as well as on our blog.  We also want to know your
interest in civic engagement activities, even if you are not currently
involved in this arena.

Public, academic, school and special libraries are all undertaking
exciting civic engagement activities.  Please tell us about your
efforts.  Take a moment to *fill out the questionnaire *attached to this
message and available on the ALA Civic Engagement blog at:
http://discuss.ala.org/civicengagement/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=35
<http://discuss.ala.org/civicengagement/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=35>

*Return the questionnaire* to Nancy Kranich, nancy.kranich at nyu.edu
<mailto:nancy.kranich at nyu.edu>; fax 917-386-2515; 136 N. 7^th Avenue,
Highland Park, NJ 08904.  We would like to hear from you on or before
*/October 15, 2008./*

We look forward to hearing about your activities and interests in civic
engagement and reporting the results of this survey.  Many thanks for
your help.

Best,

Nancy Kranich

--