[Libs-Or] PDX Radical Reference Meeting Tomorrow! 9/30 - 7pm

lana lanamt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:44:14 PDT 2008

Who:  Librarians, library workers, and library advocates

What:  The 2nd Radical Reference Portland Collective meeting

Where: Anna Bannana's Coffee House <http://www.annabannanascoffee.com/>,
8716 N. Lombard, Portland

When:  Tuesday, September 30 at 7 p.m. (tomorrow!)

Why:  Radical Reference is a collective of volunteer library workers who
believe in social justice and equality. We support activist communities,
progressive organizations, and independent journalists by providing
professional research support, education and access to information. We work
in a collaborative virtual setting and are dedicated to information activism
to foster a more egalitarian society.

For more information on the collective and past meeting minutes please see:
http://radicalreference.info/localcollectives/pdx

Hope to see you there!