[Libs-Or] Public Library Division Board Openings

ROBIN BEERBOWER RBEERBOWER at cityofsalem.net
Sat Apr 11 08:41:34 PDT 2009

Interested in getting more involved with OLA?  A great way to start is
by becoming a member of the Public Library Division board.  For more
information about PLD, go to our website -
http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=61035 .  There you can learn
more about what we do by reading the meeting minutes, newly revised
by-laws, and yearly reports.

So the Public Library Division would like to invite you to nominate new
members of the PLD board this coming year or feel free to nominate
yourself.  We will have three open Director At Large positions to elect.
Please respond to Carol Uhte (carolu at multcolib.org).  Voting will start
early in mid-May and be open until early June.

Nominees must be a current member of the Public Library Division (or you
can pledge to join within a few months) and OLA.  We will need a short
biography (it goes out with the ballot) of anyone nominated.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Robin Beerbower
PLD Chair
Salem Public Library