[Libs-Or] Public Library Director Meeting at the Coast

Reita Fackerell thelibrary at theoregonshore.com
Wed Apr 29 10:49:57 PDT 2009

This is just a reminder about the Public Library Director Meeting to be
held here at the coast in May.  On Friday, May 29th, you will be hosted
by the fabulous new Seaside Public Library, and on Saturday, May 30th,
you will take a small jaunt down the coast and be hosted by the equally
fabulous new Tillamook County Library and Sara Charlton. I have already
heard from several of you regarding your attendance, but I need to hear
from the rest of you.  So, please e-mail me so I can figure out details,
plan lunch, reserve sun, and other stuff.  I will be sending you all
details, (agendas, maps, lunch menus, and stuff later as I hear from
more of you).

If any of you want, let me know I can mail you a Seaside Visitor's Guide
to help you determine where to stay and what to do for fun (although I
can't imagine anything more fun than a Library Director's meeting).

Thanks,
Reita

Reita Fackerell
Seaside Public Library