[Libs-Or] August 19 - Portland Downtown Librarians Brown Bag lunch

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Wed Aug 12 14:50:44 PDT 2009

The Bonneville Power Administration Library will be hosting the Downtown
Librarians Brown Bag lunch on  Wednesday, August 19th from noon to 1pm.

Rather than stay inside during such beautiful weather, we invite you to
join us for a Lunchbox Concert:
http://www.lloydcentertower.com/os_news_lunchboxposter.html
<http://www.lloydcentertower.com/os_news_lunchboxposter.html>  at Oregon
Square (NE Holladay between 7th and 9th). Transportation: street parking
is available, and the red and blue MAX lines let you off directly in
front of the square.

Afterwards, we will walk two blocks to Bonneville for a tour of the
library. Those interested in seeing the library must remember to bring
their driver's license, and we would recommend bringing in as little as
possible, including cellphones.

Please RSVP Kaye (kmsilver at bpa.gov <mailto:kmsilver at bpa.gov> ) so we
know how many seats to save for the concert.

I hope your summer is going well!

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com <mailto:susanmecklem at dwt.com>  | Website:
www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco