[Libs-Or] NWIUG registration now open

Janet Crum crumj at ohsu.edu
Thu Aug 13 13:09:53 PDT 2009

Registration is now open for the 15th annual Northwest Innovative Users Group meeting, September 10-11, in Salem, Oregon. With workshops on Populating License Records, Customizing Print Templates for MilCirc and Setting up WebBridge, and programs on a variety of topics, from webpub.def to unicode, there'll be something for everyone. Even the whiners. (No, really, there's a wine & cheese reception on the Thursday

evening.) We've even got III guru Bob Duncan!

And remember, it's still not too late to submit a program proposal and share those innovative workflows with your colleagues! Interested in moderating a forum? We still need moderators for the Cataloging, Circulation, and Electronic Resources forums.

To register for the conference, find lodging information or view the draft conference schedule, please visit our website at http://www.nwiug.org

Questions? Ask any member of the Steering Committee.

Hope to see you in Salem in September.

Janet

-----

Janet Crum

Head, Administration & Systems

Oregon Health & Science University Library

503-494-0691

crumj at ohsu.edu