[Libs-Or] ISO Oregon Attorney General Opinions, Vol 1 to 49

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Mon Aug 17 10:19:18 PDT 2009

Hi all (and apologies for duplication):

If you are weeding ...

Later this year I'll be asking for any of your superseded Oregon Revised
Statutes (especially prior to 1987), but for now will settle (!) for a
set (especially vols 1 to 49) of the Oregon Attorney General opinions.
We'll pay postage if you are not on the shuttle.

This is also a reminder to keep your Oregon law librarians in mind when
getting rid of legal materials you think no one wants - someone just
might treasure that "old" volume or set.  The law (almost) never dies
and some of those old law books are priceless.

Many thanks!

Laura

Laura J. Orr

Law Librarian

Washington County Law Library

111 NE Lincoln St

Hillsboro, OR 97124

Phone: 503-846-8880

Email: lawlibrary at co.washington.or.us
<mailto:lawlibrary at co.washington.or.us>

<http://www.co.washington.or.us/lawlibrary>

Oregon Legal Research Blog: oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com