[Libs-Or] Oregon Cultural Trust Day of Culture 2009

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Thu Aug 20 16:40:35 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues:
The Oregon Cultural Trust asked me to distribute the attached announcement
about the Trust's Day of Culture, October 8, 2009. I hope you will read the
announcement and consider how your library might participate. The Trust has
made grants to many library projects over the years of its existence, and
promoting the Trust also promotes giving to your library Friends and
foundations. Please contact Kimberly Howard or Cynthia Kirk (see attached)
with questions about the Day of Culture, 2009. --> Jim

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301