[Libs-Or] (no subject)

WILT Laura E Laura.E.WILT at odot.state.or.us
Fri Aug 21 08:55:20 PDT 2009

I have several copies of 2 tourism studies prepared for the Oregon State
Highway Commission by EBS Management Consultants, Inc. in 1965:
Recreational development in Oregon: a case study, and Tourism
development program for Clatsop County: a pilot study. These are in
pristine condition - stored away all these years just waiting for
someone to claim them - and offer an interesting historical perspective
on the growth of tourism in Oregon. Any takers for one or both?
I'm also weeding out a copy of Park and recreation plan, Newport, Oregon
from 1964 (OCLC #27692519), if anyone is interested.

Laura

Laura Wilt, Librarian
Oregon Dept. of Transportation Library
355 Capitol St NE, Rm 22