[Libs-Or] Gale transition update

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Aug 28 15:41:26 PDT 2009

Hello all-
The Gale technical staff have completed loading authentication information for all of your libraries and if you do not see your name in the drop down menu on the Gale implementation website http://www.galesupport.com/oregon please complete the customer service request form at the bottom of the page and Gale technical support will contact you. You can also call or e-mail technical support directly at the address/phone number on the right side of the page. The trial databases will stay up until the end of September. Don't forget the webinars scheduled for next Monday and we will be providing informaiton about in person trainings as soon as we have the details confirmed. Thanks again for your patience and cooperation.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library