[Libs-Or] Reference Books to give away

Linda Fallon lfallon at ci.beaverton.or.us
Thu Dec 3 12:49:02 PST 2009

The following volumes are free to those who want them.  Priority will be given to those on courier routes.  Please let me know the library or dropsite, your name, and which titles and which volume numbers.  Thanks!

1)      Contemporary musicians. -  55 volumes. (1995-2006)
2)      Contemporary theatre, film, and television. - 65 volumes. 91995-2005)
3)      Magill's survey of cinema--English language films, first series / edited by Frank N. Magill ; associate editors, Patricia King Hanson, Stephen L. Hanson.-
       4 volumes. (1980)
4)      Magill's survey of cinema--English language films, second series / edited by Frank N. Magill ; associate editors, Stephen L. Hanson, Patricia King Hanson.-
       6 volumes. (1981)
5)      Magill's survey of cinema, foreign language films / edited by Frank N. Magill - 8 volumes. (1985)

If not able to transport via courier we will need you to pay postage, etc.
Thanks!

Linda Fallon
Adult Services Manager
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW Fifth Street
Beaverton, OR 97005
503 526-2676

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.