[Libs-Or] periodical subscription services

ablossom at jcls.org ablossom at jcls.org
Sat Dec 19 10:30:07 PST 2009

We
are also looking for another vendor after a very long year of
mis-service from Ebsco. We are a large county wide system and would
love to hear form others who have had luck with other companies.
Thanks in advance from me also. Amy Blossom, Jackson County LIbrary
Services
 On Fri 12/18/09 11:52:00 PM , "Ami Kreider" akreider at astoria.or.us
sent:
 Please excuse any cross-posting. We are considering changing the way
we order periodicals. We currently use EBSCO subscription services. I
would greatly appreciate feedback on any other subscription services
used by the libraries on these lists. Thanks in advance! Ami Kreider
Library Assistant Astoria Public Library