[Libs-Or] Reference Books to give away
lfallon at ci.beaverton.or.us
Thu Dec 3 12:49:02 PST 2009
The following volumes are free to those who want them. Priority will be given to those on courier routes. Please let me know the library or dropsite, your name, and which titles and which volume numbers. Thanks!
1) Contemporary musicians. - 55 volumes. (1995-2006)
2) Contemporary theatre, film, and television. - 65 volumes. 91995-2005)
3) Magill's survey of cinema--English language films, first series / edited by Frank N. Magill ; associate editors, Patricia King Hanson, Stephen L. Hanson.-
4 volumes. (1980)
4) Magill's survey of cinema--English language films, second series / edited by Frank N. Magill ; associate editors, Stephen L. Hanson, Patricia King Hanson.-
6 volumes. (1981)
5) Magill's survey of cinema, foreign language films / edited by Frank N. Magill - 8 volumes. (1985)
If not able to transport via courier we will need you to pay postage, etc.
Adult Services Manager
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW Fifth Street
Beaverton, OR 97005
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE
This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or