[Libs-Or] OLA Conference Technology Needs

Bill Kelm bkelm at willamette.edu
Wed Feb 4 08:46:20 PST 2009

 The technology committee of the OLA Conference is in need of laptop and
data projectors combinations for the upcoming conference in April.

 We currently have 4 (laptop & data projector combinations), but need at
least 10-11 to have enough for all the concurrent sessions.

 If your library is able to help out, we only need them on Wednesday
April 1st, and then will be finished with them on Friday, April 3rd
around 4 p.m.

 We keep them secured at the hotel during the conference, and by being
able to get libraries to let us borrow these it saves us roughly 325.00
per each room.

 If you are able to help out please drop me a line at
(bkelm at willamette.edu <mailto:bkelm at willamette.edu>) and I can go into
further details. We can also align the equipment with people from your
libraries presentations so they get to use their own equipment.

Thanks for your support,
Bill

--
Bill G. Kelm - Systems Librarian