[Libs-Or] It's ALMOST too late to nominate someone for the PLD Ole' Award...

UHTE Carol carolu at multcolib.org
Thu Feb 5 17:49:55 PST 2009

To all PLD members,

Do you know someone who deserves special recognition?  Someone who has
taken "the bull by the horns" and gotten the job done in extraordinary
circumstances?  Or someone who has quietly gone the extra mile to
contribute to library service in your community or to the greater
library community?

It is time to put forward your nominations for the Public Library
Division's OLE' award.

This year we are using a Member Clicks form.  Here is the link:

https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=5
3515

The deadline is Feb 15th 2009.

Our annual PLD dinner 2009 will include the OLE' award presentation and
entertainment by Marc Acito, author of How I Paid for College and The
Attack of the Theater People. Marc Acito blows the dust off of the
traditional author reading with what he calls a "book singing," rather
than a "book signing."  Everyone is welcome.

See you there!

Carol Uhte, Past Chair PLD
Multnomah County Library
carolu at multcolib.org