[Libs-Or] Oregon Reads Update

Malone, Linda LMalone at westlinnoregon.gov
Tue Feb 10 11:42:43 PST 2009

Oregon Reads program evaluation forms are now on the website. Follow
this link:

https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=5
1981
<https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=
51981>   or just click on "Library Evaluation Form" on the Oregon Reads
homepage: http://www.oregonreads2009.org/    Please take the time to
give us feedback on your programs to aid in planning future events and
to help us fulfill our obligations to our donors.

Also, don't forget to check the "Events Calendar" link on the home page
for a listing of Oregon Reads author events scheduled throughout the
state. If your library has author events not yet listed here, please
email the information to Kimberly Willson-St. Clair [willsons at pdx.edu],
chair of the Oregon Authors Committee.

Linda V. Malone, Oregon Reads Committee
West Linn Public Library