[Libs-Or] Portland Downtown Librarians meeting this Wednesday

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Mon Feb 16 15:29:27 PST 2009

This month's brown bag lunch will be hosted by Deana Brown, librarian at Everest College. We'll meet from noon till one on Wednesday, February 18. Everest College is located at 425 SW Washington, between 4th and 5th. Meet in the main downstairs lobby at noon. If you're late, just walk up the big white steps right across from the Greek Cusina, through the glass doors, down the hall, and to the right. Public transportation is easy - many bus lines stop on 4th or 3rd, and both the Streetcar and MAX are within walking distance. Email me if you have questions.

The Downtown Librarians meet for a brown bag lunch on the third Wednesdays of most months. Everyone is welcome!