[Libs-Or] Job opening

louise at ccrls.org louise at ccrls.org
Wed Feb 18 12:47:36 PST 2009

LIBRARY DIRECTOR POSITION OPENING

Jefferson Public Library has an opening for a Library
Director, 32 hrs. per week. The person hired will manage
all aspects of library operations including supervision of
small staff and volunteers, reference, circulation,
collection development and maintenance, and programming.
High school graduate required, some college and library
experience preferred. Experience with computers,
especially Millenium or other online library system and
experience with children highly desirable. The library,
located in the historic Jacob Conser House, serves the
population of 2500, and rural south Marion County.
Historic Jefferson Oregon is located 15 miles south of
Salem, 10 miles north of Albany, just 2 miles off I-5, on
the Santiam River. We are members of the Chemeketa
Cooperative Regional Library service and have access to
the collections of all the 18 member libraries. Some
travel to/from meetings is required. $15.94/hr. + shared
benefit package avail. Applications may be obtained at
Jefferson City Hall, 163 N. Main St., or by calling the
City at 541-327-2768, or emailing a request to
jeffersonrecorder at peak.org. Closes March 6