[Libs-Or] Corection to job posting

louise at ccrls.org louise at ccrls.org
Thu Feb 19 10:22:23 PST 2009

Please repost with corected closing date.

LIBRARY DIRECTOR POSITION OPENING

Jefferson Public Library has an opening for a Library
Director, 32 hrs. per week.  The person hired will manage
all aspects of library operations including supervision of
stff and volunteersreference, circulation, collection
development and maintenance, and programming.  High school
graduate required, some college and library experience
preferred.  Experience with computers, especially
Millenium or other library system and experience with
children highly desirable.  The library, located in the
historic Jacob Conser House, serves the population of
2500, and rural south Marion County. Historic Jefferson
Oregon is located 15 miles south of Salem, 10 miles north
of Albany, just 2 miles off I-5, on the Santiam River.
  We are members of the Chemeketa Cooperative Regional
Library service and have access to the collections of all
of the 18 member libraries.  Some travel to/from meetings
is required.  $15.94/hr. + shared benefit package avail.
Applications may be obtained at Jefferson City Hall, 163
N. Main St., or by calling the City at 541-327-2768, or
emailing a request to jeffersonrecorder at peak.org.

This position will remain open until March 5th.