[Libs-Or] OLA conference posting

Suzanne Sager bvss at pdx.edu
Wed Feb 25 10:17:34 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm attending Thursday and Friday sessions at OLA in April and plan to
stay in the conference hotel. I am looking for another female non-smoker
who has a room to share for Wednesday and Thursday nights. Alternatively,
I can get a room and share with someone else.

As the room block tends to fill up fast, I'd like to hear from someone
ASAP.

Thanks,

Joyce
Zimmerschied