[Libs-Or] journal services

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 14:19:41 PST 2009

I am hoping to receive some advice. :)

We use EBSCO subscription services for journals/magazines. I'm becoming less and less happy with our service. Right now we only have about 173 titles and because of budget cuts will be reducing that number drastically.

I'm wondering if it'll be worth my time to do the subscriptions directly. And/Or can someone recommend a service provider that is dependable and has decent service? I wish to receive responses from libraries that have about the same volume of journal titles that we do.

thank you,
mariah

Mariah Manners

Tech. Serv. Spec.