[Libs-Or] Law librarians, Legal Research, Paralegals, and New Skills

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Fri Feb 27 08:39:25 PST 2009

Greetings:

If you are interested in meeting and talking to in-training and working
paralegals, and learning a little about legal research, the Pacific
Northwest Paralegal Association (PNPA) has a dinner training (not to be
confuses with dinner theatre :-) once a month in Portland and Salem (and
maybe other places around the state).

Jenn (Clackamas County Law Lib) and I are invited speakers on March 18th
and hope to keep the temperature up and the pace fast while talking
about all things Legal Research.

Laura

Laura J. Orr

Law Librarian

Washington County Law Library

111 NE Lincoln St

Hillsboro, OR 97124

Phone: 503-846-8880

Email: lawlibrary at co.washington.or.us
<mailto:lawlibrary at co.washington.or.us>

<http://www.co.washington.or.us/lawlibrary>

Oregon Legal Research Blog: oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com