[Libs-Or] Fwd: New Child Safety Act - Update (long)

Peyton Stafford peyton at peytonstafford.com
Sat Jan 17 08:37:22 PST 2009

This is a brief quote that may put people at ease regarding the possibility
of banning children from libraries. The publishing and printing communities
are working hard on this issue, as are other industries. If anyone wants a
long article on the subject from the publishing and printing perspective,
please email me, and I will forward it to you.

Peyton Stafford