[Libs-Or] [LCLDplan] Re: Make an Appointment with Legislators NOW - Visit Them on March 5

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:37:55 PST 2009

If you have made appointments with your Legislators for meeting with them in
Salem on March 5 please let me know or pur the appointment information on
the wiki, http://olanetwork.wikispaces.com/OLA+Legislative+Day .

Currently there are only 12 appointments that have been made that we kinw
about.  I am sure that more appointments have been made.  It helps us know
who has been contacted so that the Legislators don't receive multiple
contacts for the day.  Also, we need to know if an extra push needs to be
give to some colleagues to make appointments with their Legislators.

If you have not made an appointment now is the time to do it.  Legislators
have very full schedules so making an appointment as early as possible gives
you more of a chance to talk with them.  Of course, it is also good to talk
with their staff if this is the only option available.  Staff actively help
their Legislators understand the issues.

If you need help getting an appointment please let me know.

Being a part of OLA Legislative Day really is fun.  I hope many of you are
able to be a part of the event.

--
Diedre Conkling
diedre08 at gmail.com