[Libs-Or] ACRL-OR board election winners

Trott, Garrett GTrott at corban.edu
Tue Jun 2 16:43:24 PDT 2009

ACRL-Oregon Election results are in.

Congratulations to the incoming members of our board:

Our new VP/President Elect is:  Jane Scott, George Fox University

Members-at-Large:

Miriam Rigby, University of Oregon

Diane Sotak, University of Portland

Thank you also to the outgoing members of the ACRL-Oregon Board:

Past President, Stephanie Michel, University of Portland

Members-at-Large:

Anne-Marie Deitering, Oregon State University

Bill Kelm, Willamette University

Private Colleges Representative:

Janet Tapper, Western States Chiropractic College

OUS Representative:

Elizabeth Peterson, University of Oregon

Thank you for your willingness to serve!

Garrett Trott
ACRL-OR President
Instruction-Reference Librarian
CORBAN