[Libs-Or] L-net is in need of advice

TUCKER-RAYMOND Caleb calebt at multcolib.org
Wed Mar 4 14:29:27 PST 2009

Hello,

L-net is looking for new volunteers to serve on our advisory board for a
two year term, starting in 2009.

The role of the L-net Advisory Board is to set the mission, goals, and
direction of L-net, our statewide digital reference service. The Board
strives for broad representation geographically and by type and size of
library. Advisors can come from any Oregon library or related
organization.

L-net is Oregon's statewide reference service which answers live chat
and e-mail reference questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and
encourages every library to provide virtual reference services to their
community.

More information about the L-net advisory board can be found at
http://www.oregonlibraries.net/advisory

Travel to in-person meetings three times a year can often be reimbursed.

If you are interested in serving on the L-net Advisory Board, send an
email by March 20, 2009, to Caleb Tucker-Raymond, calebt at multcolib.org

For information about L-net and our services, see
  about page - www.oregonlibraries.net/about
  become a member - www.oregonlibraries.net/joining
  info for libraries - www.oregonlibraries.net/for_libraries
  statistics - www.oregonlibraires.net/stats

Thank you.

Caleb Tucker-Raymond

Oregon Statewide Reference Service Coordinator
Multnomah County Library
(503) 988-5438
calebt at multcolib.org
AIM/Y!: calebMCL