[Libs-Or] OLA roommate?

Joyce Zimmerschied bvjz at pdx.edu
Mon Mar 9 15:32:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am re-sending a message that I previously sent through Suzanne Sager:
Hi,
I'm attending Thursday and Friday sessions at OLA in April and plan to
stay in the conference hotel. I am looking for another female non-smoker
who has a room to share for Wednesday and Thursday nights.
Alternatively, I can get a room and share with someone else. As the room
block tends to fill up fast, I'd like to hear from someone ASAP.

Thanks,
 Joyce Zimmerschied
Preservation Unit, Library East
Portland State University
Branford Price Millar Library
Portland, OR
It occurs to me that I neglected to give my work e-mail addresses, so
here goes:

bvjz at pdx.edu
zimmerschiedj at pdx.edu

Either one should work. Hope to hear from someone soon, as the
conference is now less than a month off.

Thanks,

Joyce Z.

--30--