[Libs-Or] books to offer

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 14:26:43 PDT 2009

Hello,
priority to those on the courier, please let me know:what dropsite, attn to, and which titles your interested in.I'll repsond only to those i'm sending books to.
happy day to you,mariah
Atlas of the
Arab-Israeli conflict: the complete history of the struggle and the efforts to
resolve it, Gilbert, Martin, 1993, HC

Complete
prophecies of Nostradamus, translated by Henry C . Roberts, three rivers press,
1999, Lib Binding

Defendant’s
rights today, Fellman, David, 1976, PB

Dostoevsky:
Notebooks for Crime and Punishment, Wasiolek, Edward, Univ of Chicago press,
1967, PB

Elements of
mineralogy, Mason, Brian, 1959, HC

Emergency care
and transportation of the sick and injured, 7th ed, American Academy of orthopaedic surgeons, 1999 HC

Final forest:
the battle for the last great trees of the pacific northwest, Dietrich,
William, 1992, HC

Fundamentals of
the fungi, Moore-Landecker, Elizabeth,
1972, HC

Great Cars,
Stein, Ralph, Photography by Tom Burnside, 1967, HC

Immense
Journey, Eiseley, Loren, 1957, HC

Kind and usual
punishment: the prison business, Mitford, Jessica, 1973, HC

Marine
fisheries program for the nation, US department of commerce, 1976,
PaperBack

Marine
Planktons diatoms of the west coast of north America, Cupp, E, University of
California press, 1943, PB

Mountaineering
Handbook, Casewit, Curtis, 1968, HardCover

Origin of
species and the descent of man, Darwin, Charles, Complete and Unabridged, HC

Perfect Storm,
Junger, Sebastian, 1997, HC

Population
Dilemma, The American Assembly, Columbia
 University, 1963, HC

Quest for
absolute zero: the meaning of low temperature physics, Mendelssohn, K, 1966, HC

Secret of mary
celeste and other sea fare, Bradford, G.,
1966, HC

Signs of life:
the language and meanings of dna, Pollack, Robert, 1994, HC

Tree Disease
Concepts, Manion, paul, 2nd ed, 1991, HC

Mariah Manners

Tech. Serv. Spec.

Clatsop Community College

Dora Badollet Library